Xrite i1 Accessories
Why do you need color management?
Color management is essential for today's complex digital imaging technologies. There are so many variables: cameras, scanners, displays, printers, customer files, legacy documents, media and ink types. You need a flexible solution that anticipates the challenges like these:
- Accurate on-screen and projected color
- Confidence in your digital camera files, scans and customer-provided colors
- Reliable match from monitor to printer
- Consistency and repeatability from print to print and printer to printer
- PANTONE and spot color measurement and output
i1 now solves your color issues faster that ever with the "Accelerated" i1Pro, letting you concentrate on what you do best - create! i1 tools are used to create and edit color profiles for all your color devices including scanners, monitors, digital cameras, digital projectors or printers. These profiles which are very much like individual fingerprints of each device, are then applied in your applications, driver or RIP to get your color correct. All of today's professional imaging and design tools support color management profiles, so it's easy to implement in your workflow!
Automated Profiling Devices
i1 iO Automated Scanning Table
A new level of automation for fast, accurate test chart reading! More than ever before, the i1iO delivers a complete solution for all color measurement and color management needs. The new i1iO adds even more versatility to the award-winning i1 system.
i1iO is ideal for creatives/designers, photographers, prepress, corporate design, ad agencies, as well as for print for pay, fine arts, sign shops, textile printing, large format printing and high speed digital printing environments.
i1iO provides the fastest measurements for reflective test charts on various substrates up to 10 mm - from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles. i1iO reads more than 500 patches per minute, so you'll have a custom profile in no time!
- Provide consistent and reliable results
- Increase productivity
- Lower the level of operator skill required
- Reduce the risk of errors.
- Does not include i1 Pro Spectrophotometer.
XR-EOAST -- i1iO Automated Scanning Table -- (Does not include i1 Pro Spectrophotometer)
I1 iSis Automatic Chart Reader
The new automated solution for high speed chart measurements
In high production environments like prepress, photo processing, high speed digital printing and fine art printing, measuring color test charts to keep your color management profiles up-to-date can be a labor intensive and time consuming process. The new i1 automatic chart reader, known by the project name "iSis" sets new standards in terms of speed, accuracy and handling - allowing you more time to focus on taking care of your customers.
Featuring i1 Inside - the award-winning technology found in the popular Eye-One Pro solutions - Eye-One iSis ensures accurate, consistent and predictable results every time.
- Switchable UV Illumination to capture No-filter and UV-Cut filter data in a single measurement cycle.
- Built-in vision system that offers high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system and automatically corrects for misalignment.
- Barcode reading, for chart identification adds further ease of use and error safety. I1iSis XL version (A3+, Tabloid format) allows measurement of charts with as many as 2,500 patches printed on a single A3 (Tabloid) page - eliminating the time consuming task of cutting charts and feeding multiple pages.
- With the new Optical Brightener Compensation solution (OBC) the measurement data can be corrected to take into account optical brightening agents in the way they are perceived by the observer.
XR-EOIS -- i1Sis Automatic Chart Reader - Standard Size
XR-EOISXL -- i1Sis XL Automatic Chart Reader- XL Size