i1 Publish Software
Professional Color Management for Imaging and Prepress
i1 Publish is designed for photographers, designers and prepress professionals who rely on accurate color throughout their digital workflow – from cameras, monitors, projectors, and scanners to RGB and CMYK+ printers. Get the most color accurate displays, prints and proofs, with repeatable results every time.
Don't compromise on color!
i1Publish is the next generation color profiling solution that delivers an entirely new, flexible user defined experience to generate unrivaled color quality. Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Publish provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles.
Quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, scanners, and RGB, CMYK and CMYK+4 printers, ensuring color accuracy from capture to output. With i1Profiler software, which combines the best features of its predecessors i1Match, ProfileMaker and MonacoPROFILER software, users can choose between a 'basic', wizard-driven interface, or an 'advanced' user-driven interface to create high quality, precise, custom color profiles.
- Achieve true colors on each of your LCD, CRT and laptop monitors
- Easily create custom scanner profiles with target auto-detection feature
- Perfect printed colors every time (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four)
- Intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results
- Advanced controls for black generation and separations
- Optimize profiles based on any combination of colors extracted from images, PANTONE libraries or captured spot colors
- Keep color correct over time and between runs by using the linearization feature to bring your printer back to it's profiled state
- Capture ambient light to adapt output profile for the lighting conditions of final viewing environment
- Choose standard test charts or build your own for custom color and paper size requirements
- Quickly check color output quality with new ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target
- Correct for OBAs (optical brightening agents) in paper with Optical Brightener Correction (OBC) technology (when combined with i1iSis automated chart reader)
- High quality projector profiles to accurately project your work on the big screen
- Profile digital cameras with the introductory ColorChecker Camera Calibration system
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface - ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements
- Keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with the included PANTONE Color Manager
* requires measurement device – i1Pro not included in i1Publish solution
Unrivaled Color Quality
Designed to deliver the highest color quality, i1Profiler incorporates X-Rite's i1Prism engine, unique iterative profiling technology. This smart technology tightly dials into the user's specific printer and paper combination so professional photographers and imaging professionals can experience the highest quality color results.
New User Interface with built in flexibility at all levels
With an all-new user interface, i1Profiler offers an unprecedented level of flexibility to address the needs of both RGB and CMYK+ workflows. i1Profiler seamlessly combines the ease of use of the wizard driven interface found in the basic mode, and the flexibility of the menu driven user interface found in the advanced mode. Whether a novice, expert or somewhere in between, i1Profiler easily adapts to any skill level and workflow needs, while maintaining the ability to produce outstanding profile quality results.
New Workflow Exchange
i1Profiler provides you with the ability to save and reuse assets or preferred settings with drag and drop functionality - you can create future profiles or share those profile creation workflows with others quickly, easily, and efficiently – without having to start from scratch. This exchange functionality also allows you to share palette information and other color data using X-Rite's Color Exchange Format (CxF) for the most comprehensive data exchange.
A New Level of Quality Assurance
i1Profiler is designed to provide a high level of confidence in the results thanks to the visual and measurement-based quality assurance validation and verification functions that include QA tools for soft proofing, and ColorChecker Proof reference data for visual color assessment.
INCLUDED COMPLEMENTARY TOOLS
To help users perform a visual color evaluation of their results using physical standards, i1Publish includes the new ColorChecker Proof, a 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target precut for direct viewing against a printed target. When used in proper lighting conditions, this offers immediate visual verification of profile output results.
If needed, the user can utilize i1Publish's unique capabilities to effectively perform adjustments such as profile optimization or rebuild the profile taking into account a specific ambient light measurement.
ColorChecker Camera Calibration System
With the introductory ColorChecker Classic mini target and ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration software, you'll quickly and easily build custom camera profiles for Adobe® Imaging solutions including Lightroom®, Photoshop®, Photoshop Elements, Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) and Adobe Bridge.
This advanced profiling technology, which has become widely adopted in Raw workflows, provides excellent results with just the small 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target. It produces custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well, even in unusual or artificial light sources. Plus, software auto-detection will locate the target automatically. Whether shooting with just one camera or multiple cameras, photographers can easily establish an accurate color foundation and maintain control of their colors.
PANTONE Color Manager
i1Publish includes the new PANTONE Color Manager color palette creation and swatch bridging software. Commercial photographers will especially appreciate this functionality when shooting products or corporate brand identities that demand a specified color match.