Ultimat Gold Mat Cutter
Tough, precise, built to last and exceptionally comfortable to use, the Keencut Ultimat Gold takes the guesswork out of creating perfect mats. Whether you’re a highly skilled hobbyist or a professional who specializes in intricate frames, the Ultimate Gold is the gold standard of manual mat cutters.
Offering superior micro-adjustments and space-age bearings that provide silent-glide action, the Ultimat Gold is built for precision, ease of use and versatility.
This sturdy cutter with a single-piece aluminum extruded base cuts:
- basic window mats
- double window mats
- multiple openings
- 3⁄16" foamboard mats for covering with fabric
Unrivaled Features and Dual Cutting Head
- The precision cutting head has a comfortable sculpted shape and features ball-and-thrust bearings for superb precision.
- The dual cutting head features both beveled edge and vertical blade holders.
- The vertical head can be locked into position to allow easy cutting of the thickest boards.
The Ultimat Gold is such a premium product that the Institute of Visual Arts’ Randy Hufford, a leading expert in the framing industry, fully endorses it.
Perfect for Cutting up to 3/8"
- Foam board (5mm)
- Conservation board
- Corrugated plastic (5mm)
- Mat board
- Mount board
- Self-adhesive vinyl
- Tech D .012 blades (30)
- Superior Quality utility blades (20)
- Rear loading blade holder for swift replacement; blades will never pull out in heavy materials
- Unique sliding gauge pin-points blade entry and exit spots for exact free hand cutting
- 5 year general warranty/li>
- 20 year warranty on the bearings
- 100% Manufactured in the UK