On-A-Roll Media Lifter™
Holds rolls securely. Moves them easily
The On-A-Roll Lifter™ provides the muscle to maneuver heavy media rolls by a single person – and without the risk of back injury. The Lifter’s sturdy steel construction allows the lifting and transport of media up to 440 lbs. and up to 16.4 feet wide. Designed specifically for grand- and wide-format printers and sign makers, the unit allows single users to roll any size media onto the lifter and then directly onto the printer feeder.
How the On-A-Roll Lifter™ Works
- Slide On-A-Roll Lifter™ in front of media.
- Apply the brakes with your foot.
- Place fixing straps on the ground.
- With foot, roll media over the straps and toward the Lifter.
- Lift straps, walk behind the Lifter, and pull straps toward you.
Outstanding Features of the On-A-Roll Lifter™
- The unique concave trough design of the media tray stabilizes rolls for transport.
- 360° heavy-duty rotating (and locking) casters allow you to maneuver through standard doors and narrow passages.
- Foot pump allows for smooth, effortless lifting within minutes.
- Extended nylon safety straps provide leverage to help guide the roll into the trough and also ensure materials are secured for transport.
- Sleek and solid, the On-A-Roll Lifter™ is designed to operate in the tightest of shops - even those with limited floor space.
|Roll Weight Capacity
|Max. Roll Width
|Max. Roll Diameter
|Overall Media Lifter Dimensions
||31.5"W x 31.5"D x 47"H
||47.25"W x 31.5"D x 47"H
|Media Lifter Weight