MAX Super Wide Cutter Bar
The Keencut Max is designed to cut super-wide materials from 160" to 200", while executing precise cuts - accurate to within .08" over the full length of the cut. It uses utility knife blades and features a blade depth adjustment and a standard spring-loaded blade ejector.
Portable or Fixed: Designed to fit the Max precision cutting bars, the Lift & Hold Mechanism is affixed to the table by screws, ultimately securing the cutter bar in place to prevent shifting while cutting. The device allows operators to easily lift the cutter bar, slide the material in place and clamp down to make precision cuts.
Another option is to combine the Max with the Keencut Big Bench to create a complete cutting table and workstation for your shop.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2":
- Corrugated plastic
- Foam board
- PVC (10mm)
- Fabric & textiles*
*With optional textile/fabric cutting wheel
- Quick fit thread cap for easy accessory attachment
- Rotating knob for ultra-fine blade depth adjustment
- High-grade polymer bearing system for lasting accuracy
- Includes 100 medium duty utility blades
- 5 year general warranty
- 20 year warranty on bearings
- 100% Manufactured in the UK