Javelin Integra Cutter Bars
Love the .008" accuracy of the Javelin Series 2 and the optional Big Bench and Lift & Hold system add-ons? With the new Javelin Integra, you'll get this functionality all in one unit. It is ideal for shops with low to medium output production and includes:
- A fixed docking port that prevents the unit from moving. (The Javelin Integra is simply fastened to an existing flat bench surface with screws. The unit can easily be lifted off the base and stored or used as a portable cutter bar.)
- A built-in lift mechanism on each end of the unit, allowing for easy material loading.
- A full-length aluminum cutting track for the blade tip to run along, avoiding cut damage to the underlying table.
- Accurate to within .008" over the full length of the cut.
- Interchangeable Blade Holders - new, high-performance cutting head design can accommodate an easy-to-change 45mm textile blade holder, Graphik blade holder and a medium-duty blade holder.
- One-handed operation for ease of use
- Ultra-fine blade depth adjustment
- The Integra can be used on the fixed docking port or can be lifted off the base and used as a portable cutter bar
- Accuracy to within .008"
- 5 year general warranty on all parts (except blades)
- 20 year warranty on the bearings
- 100% made in England
Javelin Integra Sizes
|60286 ||64" |
|60287 ||84" |
|60288 || 104"|