Sabre General Purpose Cutter
Designed to cut a wide range of sheet materials, the Sabre Series 2 offers a standard of straight, square and clean cutting. The new cutting head features a reversible Graphix blade making the Sabre Series 2 ideal for left-handed and right-handed operators. The blade locking thumb screw adds safety and convenience for blade depth adjustment.
The GPC is designed for use on a bench or attached to the optional stand. The innovative hinge and lift arm mechanism makes it possible to cut materials, which are longer than the length of the cutter. It also accepts materials of varying thickness without affecting either the line of angle of cut. The extruded and silver anodized aluminum base incorporates a narrow groove to accept the blade tip when cutting.
A full length silicon rubber grip strip mounted in the surface of the base and two more on the underside of the cutter bar ensures all work is held perfectly in place while cutting and provides protection for even the most sensitive surfaces.
- Reversible blade for left and right handed operators
- Ultra-fine blade depth adjustment
- High-grade polymer bearing system for lasting accuracy
- Accuracy to within .03" over the full length of the cut
- 5 year general warranty on all parts (except blades)
- 20 year warranty on the bearings
- 100% made in England
Available in cutting widths of 40" through 120".