The unique Excalibur 5000 63" vertical cutter features two cutting heads with four different cutting tools mounted on the same head for instant selection. The counterbalance ensures an easy glide cutting action, prevents damage when loading sheet materials, minimizes operator fatigue and increases production. The top Twin Wheel Cutting Head cuts 1/8" uncoated masonite and mat board. A standard medium duty utility blade accurately cuts Foamboard, Gatorboard, Sintra, corrugated cardboard, honeycomb plastics up to 1/2" thick. The scoring blade is used for acrylics and other rigid plastics. The tungsten carbide cutting wheel scores glass and mirrors up to 1/4" thick.
- Ready mounted integral tools with rotating wheel for maximum convenience.
- Control for cutting rigid PVC up to 1/2" thick.
- Wall mounting kit included.
- Pressure sensitive clamp.
- Complete set of production stops.
- Fitted counterbalance (Excalibur 5000 only)- less fatigue, accidents & easy loading of materials.
- Single cut line & sightline strip for maximum accuracy with all tools.
- 5 Year guarantee (excluding replacement cutting wheels).
- 20 Year free replacement on all bearings.
Optional Accessories & blades
|66002||Free Standing Kit|
|69108||Medium-duty blades (100)|
|69119||Heavy duty blades (100)|